top of page
Sun, 13 Feb|
Dartford Judo Club
National Squad Training
Monthly National Squad training sessions
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
13 Feb 2022, 11:00 – 15:00
Dartford Judo Club, Stone, Dartford DA2 6PD, UK
About the event
- £10 per person. Concessionary rate for students and under 18's is £5.
- Minimum age is 16 years old
- Minimum grade will be 2nd Kyu
- You must a hold an up-to-date insurance license to practice in a Sports Aikido dojo
Guidelines regarding COVID and Squad Training
- For the safety of yourself and your fellow National Team players, we strongly recommend that you are double vaccinated, and have had your booster injection.
- We ask that no more than 48 hours before the session, you perform at least a lateral flow test.
- We request that no more that 48 hours prior to the session you follow and complete this link - https://app.c19register.com/opvcseoz - it only takes a minute.
- If you have a positive lateral flow, immediately book yourself a PCR test and do NOT attend the session.
- If you have any COVID symptoms, please do NOT attend the session.
- The wearing of masks is optional but recommended. Face masks will be provided for those that want them. Spectators will be asked to wear masks on the side of the mat.
- If you have any concerns regarding practicing without a mask or with others who are not wearing a mask, please talk to us either before or at the beginning of the session; we will do our best to accommodate your concerns.
- Hand sanitiser will be available, though it is advisable to bring your own or bring hand wipes.
- We are requesting that you wash your hands before entering the dojo prior to each session. As well as after snacks/lunch breaks during the session.
- If you have a positive test or develop COVID symptoms within 7 days of attending the session, please contact us immediately. In order that we can alert everybody else who attended.
bottom of page