Sun, 10 Oct | Location is TBD
National Squad Training
Monthly National Squad training sessions
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
11 more dates
10 Oct 2021, 11:00 – 15:00
Location is TBD
About the event
- Currently National Squad training sessions are being hosted by different clubs around the country. Please check individual event details, email updates and social media for locations.
- The sessions will be £10 per person
- Concessionary rate for students and under 18's is £5
- These are senior sessions the minimum age is 16 years old (unless otherwise advertised).
- The minimum grade will be 2nd Kyu - Blue Belt (unless otherwise advertised).
Guidelines regarding COVID and Squad Training
- We will not be asking or discussing your vaccination status.
- We do ask that no more than 3 days before the session, you perform at least a lateral flow COVID test, to ensure you are negative. Of course if it is positive, immediately book yourself a PCR test and do NOT attend the session.
- If you have any COVID symptoms, please do NOT attend the session. Don't worry we'll see you fit and healthy at the next session.
- The wearing of masks will be optional, but we do ask that you come with your own alcohol gel.
- If you have a positive test or develop COVID symptoms after the session, please contact us immediately in order that we can alert any body else who attended.
- Additional health and safety considerations when training with others on the mat, we are requesting that you wash your hands before entering the dojo prior to each session. As well as after eating snacks/lunch during the sessions. It is advisable to bring hand wipes.